CHECKLIST FOR NEW REGISTRATION / RENEWAL OF ULTRA SONOGRAPHY CLINIC UNDER PCPNDT ACT, 1994.
- Application (Form A- 2 Copies)
- Affidavit containing undertakings from Owner – as per format in PCPNDT book write only concerned centre as sonography etc. remaining centre name to be deleted.
- Degree of Certification of doctor/Certificate of having undergone 300 hours training titled “Fundamentals in Abdomino-Pelvi Ultra Sonography (As per Amendment dated 09/01/2014).
- Certificate of registration of doctor with State Medical Council (both Under graduate and Post Graduate).
- Details of place where centre is to be established.
- Details of Machine (Make, Model, Serial Number)
- Form ‘B’ Old Original Certificate (if renewal).
- Requisition letter to issue new or renewal of the PCPNDT Licence
- Registration fee of Rs. 25,000/- for Genetic Counselling Centre, Genetic Laboratory, Genetic Clinic, Ultrasound Clinic or Imaging Centre and Rs. 35,000/- for an institute, hospital, nursing home, or any place providing jointly the service of a Genetic Counselling Centre, Genetic Laboratory and Genetic Clinic, Ultrasound Clinic or Imaging Centre or any combination thereof.
In Two Sets With Self Attestation
- Demand Draft in favour of Director, Medical and Health Services, Dadra and Nagar
- THE FEES FOR THE RENEWAL OF CERTIFCATE OF REGISTRATION WILL BE HALF OF THE REGISTRATION CHARGES. Rule 8 (4)
- Validity of Registration: Five years. Rule (7)
- For renewal of certificate of registration, an application shall be made in duplicate in Form A, to the Appropriate Authority thirty days before the date of expiry of the certificate of registration. Rule 8 (1)
- As per the code of conduct for AAs, Applications for fresh registration or renewal should be disposed off within a period of seventy days from the date of receipt of application [Rule 18A (4) (i)].